Updated on 01-01-2023
- Information we Collect
- We collect the following broad categories of information from you (collectively referred to as “Information”)
- “Personally Identifiable Information” – information that could be used to identify you such as, your name, email address, age, gender, documents, scanned reports, prescriptions, internet protocol (IP) addresses and other similar information;
- “Sensitive Personal Information” – such as passwords, health information and payment related information;
- “Non-Personal Information” – information that cannot be used to identify you such as the webpages that you have viewed and your usage patterns, including certain types of device information.
- Having regard to the foregoing, below is an inclusive list of Information that we collect from you in connection with your access and use of the Website:
- Information that we need you to provide to enable you to sign-up for the use of the Website provided by the Company.
- Account Information: When you sign-up for an account on the Website (“User Account”), we require certain Information such as your name, phone number and email address for the purpose of user registration, identification and account verification.
- Medical Information: If you use the Website to book appointments to consult RPM, you will be providing us and the respective RPM with the relevant Information pertaining to your health conditions and well-being and other medical or health information.
- Payment Transaction Information: We may collect your first name, last name, phone number, and billing address, when you register for availing the services offered on the Website. Your payment details are collected through a third-party gateway to which you will be required to provide requisite information separately in order to process your payments.
- Information we automatically collect from your use of the Website: When you use the Website, we automatically collect information, about the functionalities you use on the Website and how you use them. This Information is necessary for the effective performance of the contract between you and us, to enable us to comply with legal obligations given our legitimate interest in being able to provide and improve the functionalities relating to the Website and the Services.
- Geo-location Information: When you use certain features of the Website, we may collect information about your location such as your IP address, which in turn would enable us to infer your city, region/state, country, continent, internet service provider (ISP), longitude/latitude coordinates of location, type of connection (like residential, business, etc.), and name of the organisation that owns the connection (i.e. if it is a business connection or not).
- Usage Information: We collect Information about your interactions with the Website such as the pages viewed on the Website and the User Account dashboard, content created or uploaded through use of the Website and Services.
- Log File and Device Information: When you use the Website, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes details of how you used the Website, such as access to your User Account, certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit the Website, internet protocol address, information inferred from your internet protocol address like location, ISP details, device information such as hardware configuration and operating system, browser types, referring / exit pages and URL’s, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and other such information. We do not link this automatically collected data to Personally Identifiable Information.
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies: We collect device specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers). We may also associate your device identifiers with your User Account. You may decline these cookies by changing your browser settings, if permitted. However, do note that this may impact certain features of the Website or your experience in using the Website.
- Information we collect from third parties: We may work with a limited number of third parties (including mobile network providers, and delivery service providers, collection agencies, analytics providers) to provide the Services and may receive information about you from such third parties. We also receive profile information from the social media platform(s) that you use to log in or create accounts with us, as per their terms and policies.
- All the Information provided to the Company by you, including Personally Identifiable Information or any Sensitive Personal Information, is voluntary. You understand that the Company may use certain information of yours as provided in Section 3 below.
- This policy does not apply to, nor does the Company take any responsibility for any Information that is collected by any third-party, either using the Website or through any third-party links made available to you during your use of the Website.
- How we use information we Collect
- We will use the information collected from you for the following purposes:
- Ensuring the Services with respect to the Website is presented in the most effective manner for your use which includes providing RMP/partner provider(s) details about you to the extent necessary for their consultation/other services and as consented by you;
- To improve and secure the Website: We are always looking for ways to make our Website smarter, faster, secure, integrated, and useful to you. We use collective learnings about how Users use the Website and feedback provided directly to us to troubleshoot and to identify trends, usage, activity patterns and areas for integration and improvement of the Website;
- To provide you with information pertaining to the Services we offer, send newsletters and transactional and user support and Services that you request from us;
- To carry our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing;
- To notify you about any changes and improvements to the Website; or analytical purposes, including but not limited to assessing usage data, usage patterns, and other similar activities;
- When you create a User Account, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing;
- In any other way that we may describe to you at the time you provide the Information or to fulfil any purpose for which you provide the Information;
- We use Information collected from cookies and other tracking technologies to improve the User experience.
- To provide and process service requests initiated by you.
- To validate, authorize and map a specific profile with an authorized User.
- Except as otherwise provided herein, we will not disclose, publish, sell, rent, market, or share with any third-party your Information without your express consent.
- You also may provide Information to be published or displayed or posted on the Website or transmitted to other Users of the Website or third-parties. Any such information posted or transmitted to others shall be at your own risk. Please be aware that we cannot control the actions of other Users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your Information.
- Information we share and disclose
We share Information about you with your consent for the following operating and maintaining the Website:
- For Services: We may share your information with doctors, counsellors, maternity coaches, health practitioners, partner labs, partner vaccination providers, partner scan providers for the purposes of providing you Services.
- For Customer Support: We use your Information to resolve technical issues you encounter, to respond to your requests for assistance, to analyse crash information, and to repair and improve the Website.
- For Legal Reasons: We will also share Information with individuals or entities to the extent it believes in good faith it is required to:
- ensure compliance with law/regulations and/or pursuant to enforceable orders of government, law enforcement or regulatory authorities;
- address fraud, security or technical issues;
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of we, its other users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- For Effective Provision of the Website: We may share Information provided by you with our employees, contractors, agents, and other representatives who need to know that Information in order to provide Services to you and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
- To conduct analysis: We are always looking for ways to make our Services secure, integrated, and useful to you. We use collective learnings about how people use our Services, and to identify trends, usage, activity patterns and areas for integration and improvement of the Services. We also test and analyze certain new features with some users before rolling the feature out to all users. We may also share aggregated information (information about our users that we combine so that it no longer identifies or references an individual user) and other pseudonymized information for regulatory compliance, industry and market analysis, demographic profiling, marketing and advertising, and other business purposes.
- How we store and protect your Information
- We store Information on our databases and on servers in various countries around the world. We may store your Information on a server located outside India.
- We use industry standard and commercially reasonable physical, technical and administrative security measures to safeguard all Information, and to ensure their confidentiality.
- When you enter User information (such as log in credentials) in respect of your User Account or when you upload any Information through the use of the Platform, we take reasonable efforts to ensure that your User Information and all other information submitted by you is safe and secure; however, we make no representation, warranties or other assurances that the security measures are adequate, safe, fool proof or impenetrable.
- Given the nature of internet transactions, we do not take any responsibility for the transmission of information including User Information shared by you. Any transmission of User Information on the internet is done at your risk and shall not be responsible for the circumvention of the privacy settings or security measures either by you or any third-party.
- Your Requests
- Data Retention and Data Deletion: We shall retain information that we collect for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us and to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want to use the Platform and want your User Account or Information to be deleted, you may contact us on [email@example.com] to request in good faith that your User Account or Information be deleted. Your User Account and all your Information will be deleted within a reasonable period of time, subject to applicable law. If you wish to use the Platform to avail any associated services therein once your User Account is deleted pursuant to you request, you will have to sign-up as a new User.
- Rectification of Inaccurate or Incomplete Information: We may permit or deny modification of any Information, to the extent such Information is required by us in order to be compliant with applicable laws. You may request us in good faith to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information concerning you (which you cannot update yourself within your account). However, please note that in the event you withdraw your consent, we cannot ensure the continuity of your access or usage of the Platform and any associated services.
- Withdrawing Consent and Restriction of Collecting Data: Where you have provided your consent to the collection of your Information by us, you may withdraw your consent at any time by sending a communication to us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] specifying which consent you are withdrawing. Please note that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing activities based on such consent before its withdrawal. However, please note that in the event you withdraw your consent, we cannot ensure the continuity of your access or usage of the Platform and any associated services.
- Complaints: If you wish to place a complaint with regard to privacy requirements or laws, access any of your information or would like to update or correct any errors in your User Information, please contact our Grievance Redressal Officer, at [email@example.com] so that we can consider and respond to your request. We will endeavour to address all request within 7 days from the date such a request is made.
- Personal data of others
The Platform is only intended for Users who are of eighteen (18) years of age or older. If you are not of the requisite age, you are not to provide any User Information or other information. We shall have the right to revoke the access to the Platform and delete accounts of Users below the age of eighteen (18) without notice.